Top tips for sending the best gift to employees and clients this Christmas
The Silly Season has just got a whole lot easier!
It is the time of year when you have a million and 1 things on your to do list and Client, Supplier or Employee Christmas gifts can sometimes be forgotten or left to the last minute. We have put together a simple checklist of the important things to think about when trying to find the right gift.
- Hand picked and thoughtful – opening a gift that feels specially made for the recipient, this has a power that conveys like nothing else
- Bright, warm and colourful – from the minute the gift is received the recipient should feel touched and all senses engaged. Being present when you open a gift will expel true gratitude.
- Useful, helpful and interactive – is the season to give and therefore people receive plenty and in many cases gifts that can hinder health goals (food hampers) or are not needed or lasting. This can be challenging when you may not know the person too well.
- A Surprise – the element of surprise will always be a win, to receive a special gift when you are busy can be the exact distraction and break that was needed.
Have you been searching for that special Christmas gift to compliment how important your client, supplier and/or employees are to you and your business?
What if I told you all you had to do was email the below:
- Total number of Male / Females
- Write a personalised letter for each recipient
- Provide delivery details
And you will send a gift to that special client, supplier or employee that ticks all the above boxes!
“Every year I would be scrambling ideas, budget sign off and gift purchases for weeks in the lead up to Christmas, ON BULK. From enquiring about the B.OK Boxes through to confirming the order I have spent a total of 5 hours compared to the usual 50+. I cannot wait for the B.OK Boxes to arrive to our clients and suppliers in December.”
Health Industry Review
We take care of:
- Customisation elements – include your company logo or stickers
- Tracking & Delivery
- Male / Female break down
- Logistics management and safe delivery