Now more than ever it is the simple little changes to our daily or weekly routine that can help us improve our wellbeing and mental health. Like simply adding epsom salts into your next bath or as a body scrub in the shower – this easy change of product and habit can lead to many positives.
What are the benefits of incorporating Epsom Salts into your routine?
Eliminate Toxins In The Body
Regulate Blood Sugar Levels
Relieve Muscle Aches and Pains
Exfoliates the skin
Prevents Magnesium deficiency
How can I easily incorporate epsom salts in my routine?
- Use it to cleanse and exfoliate your face and body
- Soak in a salt bath to help remove a splinter
- Soak your feet in a salt bath to get rid of foot odour and fungus
- Scrub your hair with Epsom salts before you shampoo to help remove hairspray and other styling products
- Add Epsom salt to conditioner to help to rid your hair of excess oil, which will help give it volume
- Apply to insect stings and bites to help relieve itching
What is the best way to have a bath with epsom salts?
Add the desired amount of epsom salts, (We include a sample of Epsom Salts in our B.OK Boxes for those interested in trying). You can add up to 2 cups (about 475 grams) of Epsom salt to the water in a standard-sized bathtub and soak your body for at least 15 minutes. You can also put the Epsom salt under running water if you want it to dissolve more quickly.
Team at B.OKideas